Cobalt Acetate is used as a catalyst accelerator for PTA production, paint drier, feed additive and many others. Our cobalt acetate is formulated using superior quality raw material. Effective and pure in composition, our cobalt acetate finds application in a diverse range of industries.
- Chemical Name: Cobalt acetate
- Molecular formula: Co (CH3COO)2·4H2O
- Molecular weight: 249.08
Physical and chemical properties:
- Color: Red purple crystal
- Specific gravity: 1.71,
- Solubility: easily soluble in water and ethanol
- Crystal water easily lost above 140.
- CAS: 71-48-7
Please contact us for high quality Cobalt Acetate.