High-Performance, High-Quality, Performance Catalyst for PET Synthesis.
Minimum 4.8% solubility in monoethylene glycol (MEG) at 20°C; increases to 12.5% minimum at 60°C.
Improves polycondensation time, especially in continuous processes.
Lower antimony usage than traditional antimony oxide.
Consistent, high purity catalyst.
Rapid incorporation into the monomer/ polymer chain.
- is a low trace metal, pure catalyst used in the manufacture of PET.
- has excellent solubility in ethylene glycol, forming a solution that remains stable for an extended period of time in the absence of air.
- has catalyst solution consistency due the formation of a single species.
- is incorporated rapidly into the monomer/polymer chain, which allows catalyst make-up time to be shorter and process to operate at lower temperatures.
- minimal losses of antimony to the ethylene glycol recycle.
Please contact us for world class Antimony Triacetate.